Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2012

 
 
GRAIL SPRINGS SPA, "IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY PURER THAN THIS"
       Summer at Grail Springs Spa is the time to experience the ultimate cool with an early morning swim in the still waters of Chalice Lake.  Explore the surrounding forests and for a unique Canadian experience attend a Weekly Fire Ceremony.  For those quiet moments, meditation in a labyrinth inspired by labyrinths of old, ensures that guests will discover a deep inner calm.

 
 
       Trail rides on Rocky Mountain ponies in the forest surrounding the estate are a popular choice.  Richard Capener the spa's 'Horse Whisperer' accompanies guests, imparting fascinating tidbits of 'horse wisdom' along the way.  During a brief conversation at the horse paddock, Seira and Chris Lopez, a young couple about to have their first baby, told me that they had come to the spa for their last holiday alone together before their family became three.

 
 
       There is something uniquely special about this place. Lucille Necas a guest from Toronto agreed whole-heartedly with my perception of the spa.  "It is one of the loveliest places I know" she said enthusiastically.  "This is my 6th visit and I've just booked a 7th.  When I asked what attracted her here year after year, she told me, "This is where I reconnect with nature and it's also for my spiritual journey.  It's a magical place; just what the doctor ordered."  With an infectious laugh she said "And I should know...  I'm a doctor.

       A Hollywood celebrity guest obviously felt the same intense pleasure when she visited.  She described Grail Springs in poetic prose, "Sacred land, spring-fed lake, crystal outcrop, ion-charged forest, abundant wildlife...it just doesn't get any purer than this."

Photo (1) copyright Grail Springs Spa, photos (2 and 3) copyright Anne Gordon

Posted on Wednesday, 29th August, 2012

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét